Want to take your group to India? Lead a workshop in hot Goa during the Polish winter time? Yoga workshop? Feminine? Self-development workshop? Photographic?
It is absolutely possible!
South Goa impresses with the hot sun, beautiful beaches and a simple lifestyle. This is the best place for the first contact with India, safe and at the same time delightful with smells, people, nature, food and hundreds of possibilities for a good time with yourself and with others! Here something is constantly going on, you can hear birds, monkeys, the sound of waves and tuktuk horns. The combination of exoticism, Indian culture mixed with western gives an unforgettable experience. A lot of foreigners live here, it’s safe and you can easily communicate in English.
Come and lead your workshop and I will take care of the rest!
- Assistance in finding and purchasing airline tickets
- Information in a dedicated Facebook group – insurance, vaccines, attractions, costs etc.
- Logistics – transport from and to the airport, transfers on site
- Selected attractions and sightseeing on site
- Tips for the best Indian restaurants and more
- Trip to the waterfall
- Visiting the spice farm
- A boat trip with dolphin watching
- Cooking course
- Night market with spices and the best fruits
- Yoga with a view of the ocean or in the jungle
- A trip to the ancient city of Hampi
- Hindu Pooja ceremony
- An evening with local women – putting on saris, henna and Goan dances
- Several types of massages
- Ayurvedic consultations
- My round-the-clock attendance
And putting out all fires!
Did I not mention anything? Do you have additional ideas? I will definitely implement them 🙂
Example price for 10 days for a group of 10 people with accommodation and one meal depending on the attractions – from 2500 to 2950 PLN.
The price does not include the cost of airline tickets – about PLN 2,500 return, visas – about USD 30, insurance, meals – from 5 to 30 PLN.
Detailed offer after contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Reservations for the next season, November 2020 – March 2021 needs to be done now!
Opinions of the participants of the Writing Expedition 2020 organized for Maria Kula:
„Iza is not only an absolute professional but also a wonderful person. During the trip I felt completely cared for. I have no experience traveling so far, and thanks to Iza it was easy. „
„You are such a cool person anyway. And professionally it’s 12/10! „
„Cooperation with Iziness gives a great sense of security. I visited amazing places, I ate delicious food. Thanks to this organization, my stay in India was unforgettable. I highly recommend working with her!”
„She takes care of everything, surprises, reacts to the needs of the group, does not leave without help, serves its experience, but at the same time listens to others”